– In order to participate in this tournament, you must provide documentation on an average score of 100 or better or a copy of your GHIN handicap index card with a 28 handicap or less. What is GHIN? Go visit: www.ghin.com for more information.
– Because the WDGC doesn’t allow Hearing Aids or Cochlear Implants during the WDGC; therefore, we will follow the same rule – Hearing Aids/Cochlear Implants are not allowed during the Championships play.
– Because of the WDGC Regulations, a golfer must have a hearing loss of at least 55 decibels in the better ear (3-tone frequency average at 500, 1000, 2000 Hertz, ISO 1964 Standard, as established by the DEAFLYMPICS) may therefore be eligible for USDGC and WDGC. Go visit http://www.usdeafsports.org/athletes_audiogram.html and print out the specific audiogram form. If you are a first timer, we would highly recommend you to provide a copy of your most recent hearing test, performed by a certified audiologist before playing the USDGC.
– If you are under 18 years old, you may participate in the USDGC tournament with an understanding that you must be accompanied by your parent or a guardian (even your friend who is over 21 years old and also an participant) during the week. Contact Us for further instructions.
– Seniors, 50 years old or over, can play in Senior flight.
– Winning cash prizes will be distributed, it is your responsibility whether to accept it or not. In order to preserve your Amateur Status, you are not allowed to accept any cashes. Contact Us if you have any questions.
US Deaf Golf Championships
National Deaf Golf Championships